Adventures of The Michigan Buckeye

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


I've been here so long; think that its time to move
The winter's so cold summer's over too soon
so let's pack our bags and settle down where palm trees grow
Posted by CommunalCooking at 12:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Inspiration

  • Apartment Therapy Main
  • Cheap Healthy Good
  • F*** my life
  • foodgawker
  • Lookbook
  • Mrs-O
  • PostSecret
  • Re-Nest
  • sfgirlbybay
  • The Art of Manliness

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  March (10)
  • ▼  2009 (142)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ▼  March (31)
      • Andre Jordan
      • Frances Elizabeth Willard
      • Lately-
      • No title
      • I'm so excited to go to this!!!
      • Things Everyone Should Know How To Do #1
      • Banned Books
      • Film Noir
      • Random Fact of the Day:
      • You had to know that I was fond of you..
      • No title
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
      • Work:
      • love.
      • Why am I not French??
      • This is why:
      • Hats?
      • Desire to Inspire:
      • JOB!!
      • :-)
      • How to Cultivate Compassion in your Life:
      • I've been here so long; think that its time to mov...
      • Emo Quote:
      • Dr. Burkam's Etsy store
      • News Brief:
      • Art Journal:
      • Tacky or Awesome??
      • Beauty:
      • A cute idea.
      • My Dream Houses
      • Thanks:
    • ►  February (39)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.