Okay, so I know this is kinda lame but I really like crafts... I never do any but I love reading about them.
These lamps are actually covered in felt, who would've guessed?
Here's how:
These lamps are actually covered in felt, who would've guessed?
Here's how:
- Ikea “melodi” pendant lamp ($9.99)
- felt (1-1.5 yards or about 20 felt sheets from a craft store)
- hot glue gun
- scissors
1. Cut out many, many felt circles, approximately one or two inches in diameter. They can vary a little and do not need to be perfect circles.
2. Fold the felt circle in half and put a small line of glue down the center crease. Place petal down onto shade and secure the crease to the surface. Keep adding as many as you want, and overlap some to fill the entire surface.

Originally from Design*Sponge

No comments:
Post a Comment