Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Annie Leibovitz







Enter away messageAnnie Leibovitz is by far the most prominent American portrait photographer of the modern era. Since the 1980s, Annie has worked with the American fashion magazine, Vogue. Throughout her long career, Annie has snapped some of the most breathtaking portraits of celebrities. Everyone should recognize her most famous works: her Vogue Hollywood Covers, her portrait of Demi Moore and last year's infamous Miley Cyrus picture. I've posted a few of Annie's lesser known works.

4 comments:

  1. I like the composition of the photo of the queen, and how you can see the countryside out the window
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like angelinas photos its so unique you never see anything like this! annies the besttt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how the black and white photo has helped make the photo more powerful with the black making the mid tones stand out and the light makes the brightness of the light coming through the crack jump out of the picture...

    Nick Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR WORK :)

    ReplyDelete