
I have had quite the adventure. Not in the literal, physical sense of the word, but rather it has been a journey of self-discovery and spiritual awakening. This past year has challenged me in the way that most people won't experience until their mid forties. I've come to forgive those who have wronged me as well as forgive myself for wronging others. This has brought a sense of inner peace that I can't even begin to describe in words, let alone on a blog post. I've learned to be happy for all that I have been blessed with as well as work for all that I dream of.
I've realized that this is just the time for a goodbye. I won't be posting any additional posts.
In the words of Voxtrot:
Is this the end or just the start of
Something really, really beautiful
Wrapped up and disguised as something really, really ugly?
way to be a cop out.
ReplyDelete