Friday, May 22, 2009

*sigh*


The events of the past few months have made me really want to spend the upcoming weeks really thinking about who I've become as a person. We all need to take some time every once in awhile and sit down and look back at all the things we've done. The friends we've made and lost. The mistakes we've committed and those we've managed to avoid. I've figured out that something has gone wrong recently. I just don't really like myself anymore. I'm not the kind of person that I want to be. And I don't know what exactly happened. But I'm going to figure it out. And fix it.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're going through a mid-mid-life crisis. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It happens to all of us, sooner or later, and many times more than once. And I like you!
    -kt

    ReplyDelete